LINCOLN COUNTY TOURISM BOARD
Guidelines for Requesting Funding provided by the Lincoln County Lodging Tax
The Tourism Board meets on the third Thursday of each month at 9 am in the Lincoln County Courthouse Board Room, unless otherwise noted on the calendar on this site.
Lincoln County Colorado Tourism Funding Request Forms are required of groups seeking these funds. Forms, criteria and instructions are provided on this page.
Entities requesting money must satisfy certain criteria:
- Focus shall be to attract clientele from outside Lincoln County or enhance the experience of visitors.
- Proposal shall be in writing with estimates or bids attached, and shall include a brief description of project and its impact to Lincoln County. Entity will provide five copies of proposal, one for each member of the board.
- A presentation will be made in person at a Board meeting by the requesting person, business, or organization. Presentation will last no more than ten minutes. Meetings are held the third Thursday of every month at 9:00 am in the Lincoln County Courthouse Board Room.
- Allocations will be made on a case by case basis and not automatic.
- Awards will be made at the discretion of the Board after careful consideration of all proposals in as timely a fashion as is possible.
- Award needs to be used within one year of approval. If award is not used within that time frame, an extension can be applied for.
- There shall be reimbursement for actual expenditures. Invoices will be approved by the Tourism Board and vouchers will be presented to the County Commissioners for payment.
Please direct inquiries to: Lincoln County Tourism Board: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Beedy Apryl Huelskamp
57920 County Road 30 Arriba, CO
Genoa, CO 80818 (719) 740-8092
Linda Orrell Dan Merewether
Box 304 Karval, CO.
Hugo, CO 80821 (719) 446-5403
Hard Copy Funding Request Form
(to accompany proposals along with any other desired information):
- Request Form for project funding provided by the Lincoln County Lodging Tax (.doc)
- Request Form for project funding provided by the Lincoln County Lodging Tax (.pdf)
Online Funding Request Form (below)
Please complete the online form in lieu of hard copy forms if you prefer. This will provide the Tourism Board with information to consider your request in advance of the next official Tourism Board Meeting. It is recommended that you attend the Tourism Board Meeting in-person to answer any questions or provide additional details if at all possible.
This form is not available online.